Another Briton Loses Valuables To Hotel Thieves

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:SugarwareZ-034:ANOTHER British national lost his belongings to two thieves at dawn yesterday inside a hotel on Gen. Maxilom Ave., Cebu City. Biu Anthony Reynolds, 23, reported to the police he lost his HTC Desire cellular phone worth P17,500 and P3,000 cash inside his room. Reynolds said the two men befriended him inside a bar. He said they drank and later on he invited them to sleep in his room. :thumbsup: At daylight, Reynolds discovered his cellular phone and cash missing. The two men were no longer in the room, too.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Interesting choice of priorities in this article: the lead story is about a foreigner who was allegedly robbed of a cell phone and some cash while asleep. Further down in what is described as "in a separate incident" is an account of a 27 year old local who was shot several times. Whatever sells, I guess.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

What an idiot! Why would you take 2 unknown pinoys back to your room? Unless he's gay and they are ladyboys....whatever...no sympathy.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
What an idiot! Why would you take 2 unknown pinoys back to your room? Unless he's gay and they are ladyboys....whatever...no sympathy.
Since he is only 23 years old I would say naive and trusting of those great guys he was drinking with was his stupid downfall, I'm sure they had a lot of fun,laughs and more drinks before he basically passed out and since he is only 23 then he will learn something out of this.