Japanese Robbed P2M While Asleep

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Same problem, different victim. When will they learn that being too flashy will make them a target. CEBU, Philippines - A Japanese national was robbed of P2 million while asleep in his house at a subdivision in barangay Cabangcalan, Mandaue City yesterday dawn.Kentan Kobayashi, 39, manager of Makoto Phils., a factory based at the Mactan Export Processing Zone 1 in Lapu-Lapu City, told police he found his room in a mess when he woke up at around 5:30 a.m. yesterday to answer the call of nature.He said missing were all his money in different denominations a Rolex watch worth P500,000, and a pair of North Face slippers worth P4,000.Police found a pair of black slippers on the roof of the house. —

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

This man obviously earns alot of money,,,Yet he could not 'attach" a 50peso "door alarm/sensor " to tell him that his door is being opened, or a "door bar"guess the police does have a lead...Just look for a person wearing a pair of NORTH FACE slippers .( you mean slippers can cost 4000 php ) :wt-hell:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This man obviously earns alot of money,,,Yet he could not 'attach" a 50peso "door alarm/sensor " to tell him that his door is being opened, or a "door bar"guess the police does have a lead...Just look for a person wearing a pair of NORTH FACE slippers .( you mean slippers can cost 4000 php ) :wt-hell:
it says a pair of slippers was found on the roof,wrong size perhaps :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I now now how the small billy goats in the fable felt. As long as there a bigger goat for the trolls to go after they leave us small guys along. So I feel a bit guilty thinking it but if the Japanese tourists want to come here and flash their cash then go for it.

• Like 1