Baygon And Alcohol

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I remember reading a post a while back where it was suggested that you can mix baygon with alcohol to save money on bug killer. I can't seem to find the post and was wondering if anybody remembers how to mix it correctly? What type of baygon and alcohol to use? etc. etc. I am hoping to kill the things, not just get them drunk.............................lol

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

That may have been me. For some time now I have used Water Based Baygon mixed with 70% Isopropyl alcohol in a mix of 4 parts alcohol to one part Baygon. It averages out at about 80 pesos for 500ml which I put in a spray bottle and it kills all my bugs. I have found that a fine mist will quickly kill small bugs like ants and spiders and mosquitoes where I have to get the larger bugs wet to kill them. Its fun though. Because it is cheap I can spray a steady stream at them from a distance. Them cockroaches run fast but They can't outrun this! Caution, if you get the spray on bamboo or wood surfaces, wipe it up quick or it will eventually discolor the furniture. Same with vinyl leather.

• Like 1