Weird And Wacky

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:89: :mocking:Man Arrested In Ohio For Having Sex With Neighbor's Pool Raft: Police It's one thing to feel romantic with a partner in a swimming pool, it's another to treat a pool toy like an inflate-a-mate -- especially in public.That's a lesson Edwin Charles Tobergta is learning the hard way. Police in Hamilton, Ohio arresting the 32-year-old man for allegedly getting nasty with a neighbor's pink inflatable raft in an alley on Sunday, The neighbor allegedly spotted Tobergta on top of the floatation device with his pants "down around his ankles,"

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
:thumbsup: :(Man Arrested In Ohio For Having Sex With Neighbor's Pool Raft: Police It's one thing to feel romantic with a partner in a swimming pool, it's another to treat a pool toy like an inflate-a-mate -- especially in public.That's a lesson Edwin Charles Tobergta is learning the hard way. Police in Hamilton, Ohio arresting the 32-year-old man for allegedly getting nasty with a neighbor's pink inflatable raft in an alley on Sunday, The neighbor allegedly spotted Tobergta on top of the floatation device with his pants "down around his ankles,"
How do we know he wasn't seduced or the raft was starving?
  • Like 2

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
:o :(Man Arrested In Ohio For Having Sex With Neighbor's Pool Raft: Police It's one thing to feel romantic with a partner in a swimming pool, it's another to treat a pool toy like an inflate-a-mate -- especially in public.That's a lesson Edwin Charles Tobergta is learning the hard way. Police in Hamilton, Ohio arresting the 32-year-old man for allegedly getting nasty with a neighbor's pink inflatable raft in an alley on Sunday, The neighbor allegedly spotted Tobergta on top of the floatation device with his pants "down around his ankles,"
How do we know he wasn't seduced or the raft was starving?
Maybe the raft was out of air and drowning and he wanted to inflate it with his hose. :thumbsup: The story did not say what type of raft it was, so maybe it was an interesting one, like Minimouse, and just too tempting for the guy to resist. :lol: post-40-0-10772700-1315056122.jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Common guys, he was obviously helping his neighbor out by plugging a leak

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

damn liquid glue is useless :( I have tried to plug holes before but it leaks out before it sets.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I can see this, raft leaning up against a fence in dark lane way,Bruce walking along and hears,,hey mista,ya what you want Bruce replies ? I'm hungry says the raft. It OK we can plug your hunger pains.Crease in the middle raft! :(

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I don't know how they charge him with that crime. I'm picturing: Judge: You are charged with putting your dick in a rubber raft how do you pleadPerp: Safe sex, your honor. I was just putting on my rubberJudge: Don't you find that indecentPerp: Of course I was in decent. Thats why the raft was still attached when I was runnin down the street

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I don't know how they charge him with that crime. I'm picturing: Judge: You are charged with putting your dick in a rubber raft how do you pleadPerp: Safe sex, your honor. I was just putting on my rubberJudge: Don't you find that indecentPerp: Of course I was in decent. Thats why the raft was still attached when I was runnin down the street
Then the judges says, this hole thing has been blown out of proportion,case dismissed.

Jake
Posted
Posted

It was a while back when I read a farmer was caught "penetrating" an adult carabao (water buffalo)that was tied up to a tree. Many eye witnesses, including the local PNP. I will try to find that article. Moo, moo -- Jake

sjp52
Posted
Posted (edited)

I don,t see what the problem ispost-443-0-88231300-1315074873_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boss Man
attached image correctly