Teacher Picked Wrong 13 Yr Old Girl To Have Sex With

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Her uncle is a policeman. Girl, 13, admits teacher her lover THE 13-year-old girl who accused her teacher of raping her inside the classroom has admitted that he is her “boyfriend.” In her two-page affidavit submitted to the Office of the Cebu City Prosecutor, the victim, a high school student from a government-run campus in Cebu City, said she was “not surprised” when the suspect kissed her checks and hugged her because “we already have a relationship as lovers.”

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Her uncle is a policeman
I had a small chuckle as I read this because I know more than a few policemen, (and politicians), in the Philippines who are doing exactly what the teacher did. Bunch of pots calling the kettles black if you ask me. Doesn't make it right, just makes it so the one guy who gets caught probably didn't pay his dues.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Since the story said that she was looking for somewhere to wash and seen the light on,but later says it happened before makes me think that what she says maybe as good as the paper she wiped her bum with,(if available)

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I think any 13 year old is the wrong 13 year old to have sex with. That being said, the story was hard to follow. Why did she go see her advisor after, and what was it about her that the advisor thought was suspicious, and why would she suspect THAT, and how was it such a strong suspicion as to warrant her parents and uncle to be called down? Weird read.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I agree with that comment about any 13 year old being the wrong one. It seems to me that she did not think what she was doing was such a bad thing. She though getting caught by her policeman uncle was a bad thing. And that is why it happens. The sense of right and wrong these young people are taught is different from what the average foreigner was taught (IMHO anyway). If the kids are encouraged to report episodes like this the FIRST time they happen then there will be a lot fewer second times.