Bare Your Breast!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am all for it.While we visited my wife's family in her village, I saw more bare breasts of all sizes and shapes on women so young that they would be illegal to photograph, and some so old that I found it unpleasant to look at, and they were all feeding their children. I surely did not find it sexual and I cannot understand how some men would or why so many women get upset seeing women do this. I think breast feeding is a very natural thing. Breasts are definitely sexy but IMHO, people need to learn to differentiate between when they are sexual and when they are a natural thing of beauty being used as a tool of mother nature. Bare your breast! By Ritche T. Salgado Updated January 26, 2009 12:00 AM We hear a lot of horror stories of nursing mothers pulling out their breasts in jeepneys and other public places to feed their young. From sexy beautiful young moms to horrendous old ladies that could have been witches in their past life. And then there is the supposed reaction of people like young men salivating or women past their menopause cringing in disgust.So, what is it with breastfeeding that triggers so many reactions, most of which negative?we hear comment like:

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mik
Posted
Posted

To all the women who have bared their breasts: thanks for the memories! If a person doesn't like to see a woman breastfeeding in public then they should stop looking.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

From my experience any negative connotations about breast feeding in public are based upon western values more than Asian. I've seen it in jeepneys, restaurants and many other places. In SM there are breastfeeding areas clearly marked and they are not hidden from sight. Nothing more natural and there should be no negativity surrounding it!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I agree nothing could be more natural. Thanks for the Mammary

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

I would guess that all the negative comments would come from old, ugly or insecure women who want to prevent their husbands from seeing what they can't see at home....Don't think any of the negatives has anything to do with beastfeeding...just the fact that a breast is visable to "her man"....Jim