Dirty Air

United Army
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here is the filter from my daughter's room, after just 3 days of the aircon running 24hrs a day, in the fan mode, on high. I have to replace this filter. I live in Talisay City which is near Naga. I have another post under the say subject, the post is named Air Purifiers if you want to read more of a history of how this dirt air in the Cebu area was making me sick and my daughter sick also, we both are better now. I just shake my head on how fast this filter gets dirty, my daughters room is about 56 square yards, not a very big room... post-738-0-96346300-1315563186_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boss Man
attached image correctly
  • Like 1

United Army
Posted
Posted
Here is the filter from my daughter's room, after just 3 days of the aircon running 24hrs a day, in the fan mode, on high. I have to replace this filter. I live in Talisay City which is near Naga. I have another post under the say subject, the post is named Air Purifiers if you want to read more of a history of how this dirt air in the Cebu area was making me sick and my daughter sick also, we both are better now. I just shake my head on how fast this filter gets dirty, my daughters room is about 56 square yards, not a very big room...
Air Purifiers

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Our family has a home in Talisay Cebu that we stay in during our visits. The air pollution there is awful! I get headaches my eyes burn and we all have sinus issues. I think sometimes the cold we all seem to get is at least partly caused by the poor air quality.I wish I knew of a good product that would effectively clean the air in the bedrooms as those are the only rooms closed with aircon.

United Army
Posted
Posted

Old55, Please read my post in this section on Air Purifiers, I found a 3M product that will help with the the aircons it get more of the dirt out of the air and also with the rooms that don't have aircons in them the air purifier that I got at Ace Hardware works very very good.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I guess United Army's post just goes to prove what I wrote in THIS post, about how the Naga power plant appears to be the source of a lot of this pollution. I remember back before the power plant went online and I would have quite a few trips over without getting sick at all, and some where I only got sick once during our 3 to 4 month stay, yet this past year was the worst and I was sick more than I was healthy during our stay. I believe the Naga power plant is a real health hazard to the public, and something needs to be done to cut back on the pollution it causes. I can only imagine what may be happening to the people who live in Naga, if the pollution is that bad in Talisay, and even bad all the way into Cebu City, so how much worse in Naga itself. Someone needs to rile up the locals to complain because us complaining will do no good.