Google's Rumored Gdrive May 'kill' The Pc

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This is really going to be great. :th_thholysheep: All your personal info stored somewhere out in cyber space. :wt-hell: Yup that is very secure and no one will be able to access your info. :SugarwareZ-037: Right! I really trust big brother type stuff. :wacko: I will stick with my PC.Google's Rumored GDrive May 'Kill' the PChttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482761,00.html

Steve
Posted
Posted

Count me out as well. I'd rather buy beachfront property in Tennessee.......LOL

TheMason
Posted
Posted
This is really going to be great. :th_thholysheep: All your personal info stored somewhere out in cyber space. :wt-hell: Yup that is very secure and no one will be able to access your info. :SugarwareZ-037: Right! I really trust big brother type stuff. :wacko: I will stick with my PC.Google's Rumored GDrive May 'Kill' the PChttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482761,00.html
I would use a service like this. When I was travelling a lot I would always leave my home computer booted up and access it via PC Anywhere. Whether I was in Delhi, Manila, Bangalore, San Jose, or Tucson I could access my home computer. It was a very handy ability to have.All the GDrive would do is put the hard drive and processor at a physical location other than my home office. I already do all my banking online, file my taxes online, store all my photos and email online. My diary (blog) is online as well. Pretty much anything you would want to know about me is already on the Internet. Something like the GDrive would just consolidate my info and make it easier for me to access. I'd want to know the security precautions in place, but if they implement something similar to what banks and financial companies use, I'd sign up without hesitation.