Corona Del Mar Unfulfilled Promises

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I guess the owners of homes in that development are lucky that they have an important person living in there, otherwise I doubt anyone would get any satisfaction. CEBU CITY -- A group of homeowners led by a former Capitol consultant is preparing formal complaints against a subdivision developer for alleged violations of a Talisay City subdivision plan.Among Corona's promises were a white sand beachfront, a marina and a boardwalk, he and some of the homeowners said. MCWD sells its water for P12.60 per cubic meter but FLI, Garcia alleged, resells it for P34 to P63 per cu.m. He pointed out that Corona del Mar's advertisements and brochures in 2004 promised to give buyers "your dream address by the sea." “These dreams they promised have turned into a nightmare,” Garcia said.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

after reading this article, the "capital consultation" should be made an example of.he is disgrace to the other homeowners there,perhaps he should be given a "behaviour modification" visit? just curious, does anyone live in a subdivision that has a neighbour like him? how do you deal with such a :"genius"?