Talk About Crazy Laws

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

WTH is wrong with this picture? A guy breaks into a home, has a knife, which apparently gets wrestled away from the burglar, and then he is stabbed with his own knife, and the home owner gets arrested. :o No wonder many of those from the UK want to move to the civilized Philippines :o where they may only get deported for killing an armed burglar. :) British Man Vincent Cooke Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing Burglar To DeathA suspected burglar has been stabbed to death after he allegedly intruded on a home in a wealthy British neighborhood. 39-year-old Vincent Cooke reportedly was relaxing at home in Stockport when Raymond Jacob and another man tried to forcibly enter through the front door. Cooke then stabbed Raymond Jacob using Jacob's own knife.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I think it will take some time. but the pendulum will start to swing back the other way, but not before it causes a lot of personal grief for people defending themselves and their property. Sooner or later enough good people will be harmed by the idiotic laws that allow 'bad people' to sue for damages brought about by their own illegal actions and enough good people that are locked up for standing up and defending themselves or their property. But until then, we can only sit back and look at the warped logic used to justify allowing the inmates to run the asylum. We as educated people need to come to terms with the fact that not all human life is worth allowing to live nor is it equal in value to the lives of other people. Generally, the police and prison guards are well aware of this. Some people are just..... animals with a totally different set of values than you. There was an article in today's paper here in Florida about gypsies and their arrests and crimes and tracing the entire family(s) envolvement in crime. When a family leader was questioned about his family and their crimes, he replied that it would be better if people learned more about his culture so that 'we' can better understand them...... Which I thought strange as if he thought I as an indivdual would be more forgiving of his families long criminal history if I knew more about their culture....... sure...... makes perfect sense to someone in California maybe, but not to me here in Florida!

• Like 1