More High End Condos Being Built In Cebu, Who Will Buy Them All?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I believe they are over building condos in Cebu but the supposed sales figures of this building would prove me wrong if true. I have to wonder where all the money will come from to afford all these high end units, along with all that are already being built? Can there be that many speculators? Federal Land spending P3b in Cebu condo towersThe two towers will be built within the company’s seven-hectare property in Cebu. The project, geared for both investors and end users, offers buyers five-star like amenities, well-appointed units and first-class services. The first tower will offer 171 units with sizes ranging from 40 square meters to 226 square meters.The second offers 230 units with sizes ranging from 35 square meters to 200 square meters. The second tower will also feature seven villas with sizes ranging from 382 square meters to 643 square meters.A studio units costs P3.4 million to P3.7 million; one-bedroom unit, P4.1 million to P5 million; two bedrooms, P8 million to P11.3 million; three bedrooms, P15.8 million to P17.5 million; and four bedrooms, P20.1 million to P25.9 million. The luxury villas, meanwhile, costs about $1.15 million each.

bungoton
Posted
Posted

Maybe they are looking for buyers from China, Japan, and Korea who want a holiday home. This area is very popular with visitors from other parts of Asia. Mactan Island is having a construction boom of its own but the homes are suited more to workers in the industrial areas of the island.