I'm Ready To Move......lol

Steve
Posted
Posted

Ok, I'm tired of the snow already....LOL Even though the Mrs is dascinated by it :th_thholysheep: This one looks like it could be on a Christmas Card :SugarwareZ-037:post-17-1233094307_thumb.jpgpost-17-1233094317_thumb.jpgpost-17-1233094327_thumb.jpgDonna and my sister made this one, over 6ft tall.post-17-1233094336_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Ok, I'm tired of the snow already....LOL Even though the Mrs is dascinated by it :(
Steve, all I can say is SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :th_thholysheep: 7_3_205[1].gif :SugarwareZ-037: :wt-hell: [1]: 2245_safe.gif :yes: I feel for you. :as-if:

Steve
Posted
Posted
Ok, I'm tired of the snow already....LOL Even though the Mrs is dascinated by it :(
Steve, all I can say is SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :th_thholysheep: 7_3_205[1].gif :SugarwareZ-037: :wt-hell: [1]: 2245_safe.gif :yes: I feel for you. :as-if:
Rub it in! Rub it in! (Darn Floridians..........LOL)

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Ok, I'm tired of the snow already....LOL Even though the Mrs is dascinated by it :th_thholysheep:
Brace yourself, Steve...I see you are in PA. If the snow hasn't started already, it's about to dump another 10-12 inches on you by morning!I'm in New Hampshire and after the storm passes you, it is headed right for my neighborhood.There's so much already..I have no idea where I'm gonna put the stuff as I clear the walkway and driveway.Pete C

Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)
Brace yourself, Steve...I see you are in PA. If the snow hasn't started already, it's about to dump another 10-12 inches on you by morning!I'm in New Hampshire and after the storm passes you, it is headed right for my neighborhood.There's so much already..I have no idea where I'm gonna put the stuff as I clear the walkway and driveway.Pete C
Yeah, it started about an hour ago. Should of seen the poeple out today, you think that it was Y2K all over again.......LOLDonna's first snowman that she and my sister made last week. This was the smaller of the two.post-17-1233103825_thumb.jpg Edited by Steve

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Yeah, it started about an hour ago. Should of seen the poeple out today, you think that it was Y2K all over again.......LOLDonna's first snowman that she and my sister made last week. This was the smaller of the two.post-17-1233103825_thumb.jpg
All that snow and the cold leads me to question you about how your wife copes with the cold.Has she acclimatised to it and what does she think of the difference in the weather? :th_thholysheep:

Steve
Posted
Posted

Pete,How bad you get hit up ther the other day?

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Pete,How bad you get hit up ther the other day?
Wasn't bad for me...I'm in the southern part of the state. Got only about 6 inches. But then it turned to freezing rain and now its such a solid mass...I think it'll be here nearly til April.If I was smart, I'd be in Cebu right now. I'll trade cold and dark for warm and sunny every time!Pete CGlad to see your Steelers did ok this weekend.