Tampo

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We moved into our apartment on Tuesday and we were unpacking our things.I asked Simplicia "honey where are the gravy grannuals" Sim said"I threw them out" "Whaaaat I cried".(they wre only 3 months old) Well I assume you can imagine how I felt! I was very angry and decided that Tampo was in order, well that lasted 30 seconds Sim said "honey do you want a coffee" "Yes I said, damn I am going to have to practice this Tampo thing. Anybody know of any classes? haha

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

After 13+ years of marriage thankfuly that game is over. Frankly this was the only thing that caused real damage to our marriage for awhile but in the long run we were able to work through it.

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

After a few days of tampo. or sleeping outside of the mosquito net, youll give in, guarrentied. :nudie:

• Like 2

Inspector
Posted
Posted

:hystery: ...a NYPD friend, dad's early career partner...haha, he wouldn't talk to his wife for months. We would visit for a BBQ and they would communicate through their kids..... "ask your mom to pass the Irish Stew"..."mom said get it yourself"..."tell mom if I get it myself, I might spill it on her and it's hot"..."mom says stick it up your pale Irish arse, and if you spill it on her, she will own half of everything, alimony and you will be paying to visit my translating arse every weekend"..."ok, no spilling, will get it myself" Tampo is alive and well all over. We call it the cold shoulder in the US. :)

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

When "tampo" (the cold shoulder routine) hits my wife, she always say, "you can serve yourself, cook your own meals and wash your own clothes! Our live-out maid is under contract with me only, who is under my control and I gave her the day off! My dog house just got smaller, but I'll survive because I hold the purse strings and the keys to the car, let's see who can hold out the longest! So, she better change her ways with me and treat me nice! :sign0095:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

I don' know why for sure Art, but I am putting my money on the Wife! :thumbsup:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I don' know why for sure Art, but I am putting my money on the Wife! :thumbsup:
I don't know why either! My wife already knows how much money she will be getting when I kick the bucket! So why the freak'n tampo (cold shoulder treatment)? At my age it doesn't really bother me anymore! :unsure: