What Are The Best Months Of The Year For A Vacation?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Since my wife and I have mostly been there in the months of Feb through August, I know I do not like being there during the rainy season in Mindanao and Cebu which I have found to be June and July, but since we have not been in the Philippines during Sept to January, I am wondering if those months might be a better time to visit? Also what is the rainy season in other areas of the Philippines besides Cebu and Mindanao, or am I off on my thinking of the rainy season in Cebu and Mindanao and just been unlucky during our stays?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Since we live here in Northern Central Luzon all year round for the past 13 years, I would just say which months are the worst which are during the typhoon rainy season between June and October and the hot sizzling summers months between April and July!So, that leaves us the cooler dry months of November to March, but give or take a few weeks from beginning to end, because our environment globally has really been affected due to the climate changes over the years due to global warming and the weather here in the Philippines are sometimes unpredictable!

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I find here in Bacolod that Jan-Feb seem to be the coolest months. 73-77 F.

• Like 1