Free Annual Credit Report For Us People

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

You can obtain a free credit report yearly from each of the three major credit agencies, so you can either spread them out over the year, or get all three at once. I believe you will need a US address to accomplish this but I am not sure. Free Credit reports

• Like 1

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

You can actually get 6 reports as you can get one in both your name and your spouse's name. I do it every other month with one of them.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do review your CREDIT REPORT/file/History at least yearly..Identity theft is on the rise, for those who were in the military or have TRICARE your SSN may have beencompromised..Since your SSN is the main piece of our identity, Who knows who may have past access to it, If your LIVING here in the RP its best that YOU do check on it, make sure "all is well" you dont want to return back to the US and find out that You was a victim of id theft or owe some firm(s) money that you DID NOT transact.PM.. Preventive Measures . if your NOT planning to return back to the US . even then you should "PUT a BLOCK on it" to prevent POSSIBLE ID THEFT . check out the credit agency site* on how to put a FILE BLOCK or limit access to your "file"*transunion, *Experian *Equifax