Need 4 Wheels....

Andreas
Posted
Posted

Hope this post will be in the right forum,if not..sorry in advance to the admin:))))) What about auto rentals in the phillies ??For my stay in the upcoming winter i will need some kind of wheels,just to go around and hit the road... Or would it be possible to find something like "rent a wreck" somewhere in the country ?? Maybe buying a nice peace of rolling junk,short b4 used to the end ?? Will appreciate all kind of suggestions :thumbsup:))) thanks in advance !

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I have a place to recommend to you if you come here to Bacolod City.

Andreas
Posted
Posted

hey,that sounds not bad :mocking:)) hope i made it clear that i am not looking 4 something "like new" .... i am running an auto wrecking company,when it comes to "transport" i am quite hardcore,if the ride won`t drive anymore...when desaser strikes...i know how to use a wrench *g*

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yes a bit more info as to where you will be wanting the wheels will help.There are car hire and motor bike hire around. Rent a bomb,yep Taxi,lol

Andreas
Posted
Posted

oh yes...i forgot...i am not 100% sure,but the flights from europe mostly will go to davao or manila...would be good to have some info for this area`s...i am quite sure we will use one or two nights good sleep after arrival,before taking some action...as far as i know me the curiousity will start than :mocking:)))oh man,just thinking about sitting 20 or so hrs in an aircraft...maybe 3 days break^^