Us$ Or Pesos

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

If using a credit card here (australian), would you have it charged in US$ or pesos bearing in mind the exchange rate and banks currency conversion fee.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Do it in Pesos. Most banks convert it automatically at close to the posted exchange rate whereas in US dollars, they charge 1-2 pesos off exchange rate for a fee.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If using a credit card here (australian), would you have it charged in US$ or pesos bearing in mind the exchange rate and banks currency conversion fee.
I dont think there is a choice,normally Visa or Master card will convert it to Peso since you are in the Philippines.Your card is from Australia and that's what matters so US dollars will not come into it,in my opinion.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted
I dont think there is a choice,normally Visa or Master card will convert it to Peso since you are in the Philippines.Your card is from Australia and that's what matters so US dollars will not come into it,in my opinion.
Tom, was at PAL in SM....they quoted US $1200...and asked if I'd like the card charged US$ or pesos.