What's A Good K-12 School In The Philippines?

wolf larsen
Posted
Posted

One that doesn't cost more than 5k/yr. One were the kids come out speaking proper English. TYIA

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

You can find a GOOD SCHOOL, receive GOOD Education,but Learning to Speaking "GOOD" ENGLISH. for under 5K a year? It just depends,, ISM .Brent,Singapore school,British school are WAY over 5K a year,However you should speak to 1 of the "international "schools for suggestions,advice on the schools that they may think are Satisfactory.Do you want your children to attend with mostly "native" students or one with a someinternational children?since your profile &posting doesnt state where your living,I cant assist much more,Ages? native born or born in home country? your children or new marriage?these factors can help others in forum to advise you better. good luck on your search ...

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
One that doesn't cost more than 5k/yr. One were the kids come out speaking proper English. TYIA
Also to add to Ed's post above, what part of the Philippines since the Philippines is a big country, so the area you might be planning to live, or do live, would be important for the best schools in that area.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Sacred Heart School Cebu, International world class education ~$2500 a year.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Try any DeLasalle Universities of the Philippines http://www.google.co...iw=1399&bih=794

wolf larsen
Posted
Posted

Forgot to give the details. The school should be in Metro Manila. Looking for a preschool for my 5 year old son. I'm a foreigners and the mother is Filipina. He speaks mostly Tagalog at the house so his English is lacking a bit which is why I want the school to hold all classes, etc. in English.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted (edited)
Forgot to give the details. The school should be in Metro Manila. Looking for a preschool for my 5 year old son. I'm a foreigners and the mother is Filipina. He speaks mostly Tagalog at the house so his English is lacking a bit which is why I want the school to hold all classes, etc. in English.
Try Diliman preparatory school at quezon city, commonwealth avenue.http://dilimanprep.edu.ph/The cost for grade one is all together (school bus, books, etc etc) less than 2000$/yearInternational students, mostly koreans and some japanese and some others.Great school with wonderful academics plus athletic programs. I am very happy with the results. English is the main language and Tagalog as a subject.Do not worry about your son's lack in English, my son was the same. I am also a kano with filipina wife and business keeps me away half the year.My son studies there two years now, shcool bus picks him up and brings him back. I like that they are as well strict enough. Do not hesitate it.I looked all the other schools in the area, they either were too high for my son's standards (i did not want him in an only boys school or similar) or i was not impressed from the building which originaly were not made to be a school with all the negative impacts it can bring. Diliman even has a huge swiming pool, athletics include even tae kwon do (forgive my spelling). My son does swiming. He is going to 7 and he can swim any style on top and under the water (i tought him swiming since he was 4).I recommend you this school with all my heart, after all i trust it so much that i keep on sending my own son there.You will find a lot of schools saying "international" or 'De La Salle accredited" or Ateneo branch...they are similar immitations as the Rolex watches in greenhills...Go for your self during shcool hours and visit the schools YOUR SELF and look around the students, the facilities, meet and talk with teachers ask their programs.Good luck Edited by joeatmanila
  • Like 1

wolf larsen
Posted
Posted

Thanks a lot joeat. I'll check the school out. How is the neighborhood around there?