Warning! 1 Picture Can Hack Your Identity

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This is amazing, software that can take your photo and get all types of info about you. Check it out HERE, sorry you might have to watch the commercial first, but IMO this info is worth watching to possibly protect you from identity theft.

Jake
Posted
Posted
This is amazing, software that can take your photo and get all types of info about you. Check it out HERE, sorry you might have to watch the commercial first, but IMO this info is worth watching to possibly protect you from identity theft.
Well, I'm going to replace my current photo on FB. Unless one can identify my hidden birth mark, I'm going to siton a laser scanner and take a picture of my booty. Don't worry, I will be clean shaven and all my "blemishes" willbe photo shopped.....he, he. Seriously though, thanks for the heads up Kuya!
  • Like 2

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

In my opinion, facebook is a hackers dream come true. with all the information they ask of a person to join and the photos they can access in your facebook page. not to mention their mobile application, theyve also got your pda. or cellphone info. people beware.

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I'm mainly most concerned about financial transactions of any kind! As long as my user name and passwords are protected (electronically encrypted) against highly skilled hackers, I have no worries of some one stealing my identity! "KNOCK ON WOOD"!