Wow! American Pedo Gets 30 Year Sentence

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Seems the US is not playing around when they catch their citizens who play around. All I can say is don't do the crime if you cant do the time. Well I guess he will be old enough to get social security by the time he gets out, at least something for him to look forward to. Then again, if he is charged in NC then he may never get out. Sad that he left one gf pregnant upon his arrest in December. If guilty and I guess he is since he plead guilty, then he is the worst type of trash. ILOILO CITY -- The American national arrested here for sex crimes in his country entered a guilty plea and was sentenced to a 30-year imprisonment.David Wayne Altman Greth, 39, gets a 30-year sentence on three cases with a total of 23 counts as filed in Portsmouth, Virginia alone.Greth will only serve 23 years because seven of the 30 years were suspended. However, granting he fully serves all 23 years, more sex charges await him in North Carolina.Greth was primarily charged for 11 sexual offenses, including rape, two counts of child abuse, two counts of aggravated sexual battery and three counts of forcible sodomy.A native of Portsmouth, Virginia, Greth gained notoriety and was even a featured criminal in “America’s Most Wanted.”Link to this story HERE

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

shoot him when arrested, throw a gun by his side to justfy it...why should the tax payers pay for such a .&%$%^$ to be kept alive?

• Like 1

Travis
Posted
Posted
shoot him when arrested, throw a gun by his side to justfy it...why should the tax payers pay for such a .&%$%^$ to be kept alive?
I say first put him in jail with bubba & no vasoline