Iceland's Govt Topples Amid Financial Mess

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Iceland's govt topples amid financial mess It has already started, this will be the first of many to fall IMHO http://www.gmanews.tv/story/146029/Iceland...-financial-messREYKJAVIK, Iceland

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I had to add to my above post this. IMO the below bill shows that The United States has already started preparing for a possible revolt by the people and this bill is preemptive in nature, and IMO it will pass because a lot of people are just becoming apathetic and the Democrats now have most of the votes to pass this. Know who owns the guns, so you know who to take them away from. This happened in New York City many years ago, they passed a law requiring all guns to be register and people to get permits. They did this with promises of not taking any away, and what did they do next, pass a law banning all semi auto rifles and made everyone get rid of them or they would be confiscated and the owner would be arrested. Govt at its finest.House Bill titled 'HR 45, Blair Holt Licensing and Record Act of 2009'. It will make it illegal to own a firearm unless it is registered with the database in Washington D.C.http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well ... everyone wanted Ms. Hillary so they got her ...... she is against the military .. guns and and anything she considers violent and evil ........ the good thing is she wants more women's rights as they only have a 70/30 advantage over the male population in the states right now ...... Look for a lot of things to happen now as most nations will look to the US as weak and are going to test the waters so to speak ...... it is already started happening ...... Unfortunately the meek shall not inherit the earth as the strong will take what they want and the Peace-Nicks will learn the hard way ....freedom comes at a price and it is not lip service ..... but then some are not going to agree ... down with the American toletarian pigs ....... the doers of all bad in the world ...... especially sense the US can't support them any more ....... the free lunches are all gone ...... sad .. sad ....... the day of reckoning is at hand ... who will be next ....... which major government will be the first to topple .....

Edited by Mike S

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)
the good thing is she wants more women's rights as they only have a 70/30 advantage over the male population in the states right now ......
Hilary is a cold calculating witch, I've met her ugly a**.Where did you get the demographic data above Mike? The CIA World Fact Book has the US population at .97 male to female or 48.5/51.5. Edited by BobNChe

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
the good thing is she wants more women's rights as they only have a 70/30 advantage over the male population in the states right now ......
Hilary is a cold calculating witch, I've met her ugly a**.Where did you get the demographic data above Mike? The CIA World Fact Book has the US population at .97 male to female or 48.5/51.5.
I think Mike is talking about womans rights not the size of the population.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

There will be soicial unrest as a result of dramtic social change. As people begin to realise the party is over, ie no more credit/borrowing to buy unnecessary crap from China.Unrest is starting in the UK as well. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7862255.stmStriking over foreign workers is a sign of protectionism which in due course the government will go with if popular as it wants votes. Protectionism created the Great Depression.Bob said last night the area he lives in has created a gated community as it's worried about how things are going (hope I got that right Bob).The Prime Minister of Turkey walked out of a televised debate at Davos with Simone Peres over Gaza.Getting tense and 2009 will see some interesting developments but just hope it won't go the way of the 30's, ie WWII. It will all focus on the middle east and balkans imo. Russia, Poland and Turkey with huge resources and populations and on the edge of even more resources. Hey ho.

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Hilary is a cold calculating witch, I've met her ugly a**.Where did you get the demographic data above Mike? The CIA World Fact Book has the US population at .97 male to female or 48.5/51.5.
I think Mike is talking about womans rights not the size of the population.
Yes that is correct ...... but not an official count as to the percentae of rights ....... just a guess