Teditorial: 'thank You'

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am not sure if this one might be better off in the joke section. Watch it and you decide? I got a chuckle out of it. Personally I do not think we can ever say thank you enough to those who put themselves out in harms way for us, be it to those who have to work in the rain and pollution, to those who work on electric lines. It is always good to show gratitude to the people around you, but is there such a thing as overdoing it?Watch it HERE

Jake
Posted
Posted
I am not sure if this one might be better off in the joke section. Watch it and you decide? I got a chuckle out of it. Personally I do not think we can ever say thank you enough to those who put themselves out in harms way for us, be it to those who have to work in the rain and pollution, to those who work on electric lines. It is always good to show gratitude to the people around you, but is there such a thing as overdoing it?Watch it HERE
Teddy Locsin Jr is a formal congressman from Makati. He is also an experienced lawyer and journalist.His video satirizes the Filipino in general for saying "thank you" too much. I would love to hear him saysomething about the lack of the Filipinos saying "I'm sorry". Too much of losing face, perhaps....... Respectfully -- Jake