Some Parallels And Opposites To The Philippines, India

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have never been to India but I find this interesting anyway. Observations On India From A First-Time Visitor Young men are much more physically affectionate with each other than in the US I guess this could be said for women too since it is common to see both holding hands walking around the Philippines. Hotels in India have security checkpoints The better hotels in the Philippines such as Marriott, Mandarin Oriental also have heavy security The sacred cows are, indeed, running loose on the streets of small towns and big cities. They would surely eat them all in the Philippines. :89: In a land of nearly 1.2 billion people, poised to overtake China as the most populous country on Earth, the disparity between rich and poor is extreme and you see it everywhere on a trip to India. A 2010 United Nations report found that there were more cellphones in India -- 545 million -- than toilets -- 366 million. Probably true of the Philippines too. :D

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I guess when they start getting a bunch of horny old foreigners moving there to retire then they will be really close to equal...... :89: