Ellah Joy Kidnap-Slay 6 Witnesses Now Under Protection

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Wow! 15 witnesses! If that is true and if even one is totally credible. :( :unsure: The Department of Justice has placed under provisional protection six of the 15 witnesses in the kidnapping with homicide case against Bella Ruby Santos and her boyfriend Ian Charles Griffiths. Link to the complete story HERE

Garpo
Posted
Posted (edited)

I agree with the defense attorney. If any witness is being offered money, or being threatened, then there should be some arrests made. Zero tolerance rule should apply here.

Edited by Garpo

Markham
Posted
Posted (edited)

The Prosecution is trying to hype their case, I don't think they have 15 witnesses at all. Six would be a much more believable number ;)

Edited by Markham
  • Like 1

Garpo
Posted
Posted (edited)

15 witnesses on a murder case is really not that many at all. If they were saying they have 15 eye witnesses then I would agree that 15 is a pretty big stretch. I would guess that of the 15 they claim, only 5 or 6 will testify as to anything directly involved in giving testimony against Santos and Griffiths. The others will be things such as manner and cause of death. etc. etc. etc. Somebody from her school to report on time she left school. Parents to say they had no idea where their daughter could have gone. That type of testimony while needed is really not evidence type testimony against the defendants. Both prosecutors and defense lawyers will certainly hype their case.

Edited by Garpo