• Bill Clinton
    • George W. Bush
    • Barack Obama
    • Harry S. Truman
    • Dwight D. Eisenhower

United Army
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just a fun poll here, in your life time which two presidents did you consider the best?

Edited by United Army

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just a fun poll here, in your life time which two presidents did you consider the best?
President Reagan was good to us in the military. The other candidate I tried to pencil in but the machinedid not accept my entry (Mikey Mouse).....he, he. Jake Edited by Jake
spill chek
  • Like 2

United Army
Posted
Posted
President Reagan was good to us in the military. I other candidate I tried to pencil in but the machinedid not accept my entry (Mikey Mouse).....he, he. Jake
Sometimes I think we already have a Mickey Mouse in the white house...
  • Like 1

Garpo
Posted
Posted

With all the blind mice in the senate and house of reps. How long before social media starts a revolt in the US? Just looking at what is going on with the Wall Street mess and I can sure see the writing on the wall. remember the 60's and 70's. History sure has a way of repeating itself. Protests in the 60's, 70's, seem to be generation gap between ages. Now it is even more of a problem with those with money and those without. Guess which side is growing the fastest and keeps getting stronger and stronger? Maybe that is why so many of us are here. Just an opinion and off topic I know. Sorry!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
He reminds me more of an African American Alfred E Neuman.
  • Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
He reminds me more of an African American Alfred E Neuman.
post-682-0-89389200-1319697826_thumb.jpgAlfred E. Newman

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just as a reminder about the rules.http://www.philippin...tion=boardrules I will allow this topic to continue but if it becomes a problem then it will be closed to save a headache. :thumbsup:De Boss Off TopicsTopics not related to the Philippines can be discussed here except for religion and politics. These topics cause problems. Sex subjects are also not allowed here.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Why does this topic keep on scanning new posts while it keeps showing Boss man's last post every time?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Why does this topic keep on scanning new posts while it keeps showing Boss man's last post every time?
Every time someone votes in a poll, the last post shows up as a new post. Now it will show this one when someone votes, until someone else makes another one. Ronald Reagan was an easy vote for me because he united the country and IMO made the world safer. No matter who the president is, it would be nice if all politics were set aside and we all could learn to get along. As Bossman wrote, lets be careful to not turn this into a political debate, that can be done on the Ranters Forum if people like.