Metrobank Ties Up With Wells Fargo

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Might be yet another way to send money for some. the partnership charges just $5 per remittance transaction involving up to $2,500, which is cheaper than the traditional rates of $7 to $10. Link to this story

bepresentnow
Posted
Posted

Will have to check this out, thanks! I have an account with Wells Fargo.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
But try using your international ATM debit or credit card at any of the Metrobank's ATMs, you can only get P4,000 per ATM transaction 4 times! That's 4 ATM fees charged to you!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a Wells Fargo Bank account in the U.S. and a Philippines dollar account with either BPI or Metrobank? I would like to know what the process or procedures you have to go through in transferring money from your Wells Fargo Bank account to your Philippine bank dollar account via your internet home on-line banking system, if you are already residing in the Philippines? Money remittances to other people's accounts on-line are totally different from your own personal account on-line from your U.S. bank to an RP bank dollar account transfers!

Edited by Art2ro

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
But try using your international ATM debit or credit card at any of the Metrobank's ATMs, you can only get P4,000 per ATM transaction 4 times! That's 4 ATM fees charged to you!
Union Bank is also limiting foreign transactions to P4000.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Does anyone have a Wells Fargo Bank account in the U.S. and a Philippines dollar account with either BPI or Metrobank? I would like to know what the process or procedures you have to go through in transferring money from your Wells Fargo Bank account to your Philippine bank dollar account via your internet home on-line banking system, if you are already residing in the Philippines? Money remittances to other people's accounts on-line are totally different from your own personal account on-line from your U.S. bank to an RP bank dollar account transfers!
Art I have both and I will try it next month and report back.