What Nerve Of An 11 Year Old, To Steal From A Policewoman

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Glad she got caught but if it had been one of us, then nothing might have been done. I can only imagine what might happen to one of us if we grabbed an 11 year old to prevent her from getting away. Maybe now they will do something about all the beggar kids around that area. Stay focused when strange kids are around. Young pickpocket victimizes Cebu policewoman CEBU CITY, Philippines – An 11-year-old girl was arrested on Friday afternoon for allegedly stealing the wallet of a policewoman along Osmeña Boulevard in Cebu City.Police Officer 1 Irish Buena, 34, was busy looking at the bags displayed by vendors on the sidewalk along Osmeña Boulevard when she noticed that the girl had opened her belt bag tucked in her waist. The girl got the wallet and tried to escape but the policewoman chased the girl and arrested her. Buena brought the girl to the Waterfront Police Precinct.Buena, a resident of Alcantara town who is assigned at the Carcar City police station, recovered her wallet containing the P1,620.The girl, who kept on crying, claimed that she was forced to steal the wallet because she needed the money to get her birth certificate, a requirement for enrollment in Grade 1. The girl said she was the youngest of five siblings, each of whom have their own families, and stayed with her unemployed mother in Barangay Inayawan, Cebu City.Senior Police Officer 2 Darryl Alalim, investigator of the Waterfront Police precinct, said they recovered another P400 from the girl.When asked about that amount, the girl admitted that she took it from other victims.Alalim said the girl would be turned over to the custody of the Department of Social Welfare and Development.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Young pickpocket victimizes Cebu policewoman The girl, who kept on crying, claimed that she was forced to steal the wallet because she needed the money to get her birth certificate, a requirement for enrollment in Grade 1. .
perhaps i will be off topic, but didnt school start last june? doesnt some of the "elected officials" obtain these for the "under privileged"?also she "claimed" she was forced to steal?? humm. (weird )

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Ring leader obviously was not paying attention. The girl had P400 from a previous victim? Fire him or her!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Typical scripted "I'm the victim pity me" spin.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
perhaps i will be off topic, but didnt school start last june?
I think Grade one for a girl who is now 11 started a few years back.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
perhaps i will be off topic, But didn't school start last June?
I think Grade one for a girl who is now 11 started a few years back.
Remember, this is The Philippines. If it doesn't make sense, it is a given here.
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

As Flyaway suggested, I would hazard to guess that she was part of the local street "syndicado".The big fish doesn't care. Unlike her, many are runaways that can easily be thrown away whencaught. Plenty more to take her place, unfortunately. Jake