Insurance

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hi my travel insurance runs out soon and I am looking to buy some more. I have found world nomads and was wondering if anybody could suggest any others thanks in advanceKevin

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Hi my travel insurance runs out soon and I am looking to buy some more. I have found world nomads and was wondering if anybody could suggest any others thanks in advanceKevin
Kevin, Have a look at this one: www.1cover.com.au

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
I have tried this but it won`t let me get passed filling the form in but thanks anywayKevin

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Looks like this is a good travel insurance, but is only meant for people who are residents of Australia! Is this a pay upfront cash for medical services and then get reimbursed later upon one's return to Australia? That's what it looks like to me, for Australians only on vacation out of their home country!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Looks like this is a good travel insurance, but is only meant for people who are residents of Australia! Is this a pay upfront cash for medical services and then get reimbursed later upon one's return to Australia? That's what it looks like to me, for Australians only on vacation out of their home country!
I think you are pretty much correct Art and I want to just push a point that some may not be aware of. Some people do not read the fine print and one thing with insurance is that there is fine print but the point I want to make is that most travel insurance even if its for 12 months; only allows for a 3 month stay at a time.Check it out to make sure you are covered.