Thank You Mike B (Forum Support)

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

There are many helpful people on this Forum, then you also have people here, who go the extra mile to help others.Due to flooding here in Thailand I had to move much earlier than expected. My stress level was 500%. MikeB (forum support) helped me when I most needed it, with advice and other. MikeB was involved in a serious traffic accident last month, and still recover these days.Even so, he used a lot of time to help me, and assist me in any way he can. In gratitude for all his help, I offered Mike to buy something at TaxFree for him, when I'm flying there. His response was only 'that's ok'. One don't meet people of his caliber often these days. If any of his friends here know what Mike like to drink, or what After Shave brand he use, or other,please pm me. :wave: MikeB - I salute you. :) Thank you for all you have done to help me. Get well soon.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
There are many helpful people on this Forum, then you also have people here, who go the extra mile to help others.Due to flooding here in Thailand I had to move much earlier than expected. My stress level was 500%. MikeB (forum support) helped me when I most needed it, with advice and other. MikeB was involved in a serious traffic accident last month, and still recover these days.Even so, he used a lot of time to help me, and assist me in any way he can. In gratitude for all his help, I offered Mike to buy something at TaxFree for him, when I'm flying there. His response was only 'that's ok'. One don't meet people of his caliber often these days. If any of his friends here know what Mike like to drink, or what After Shave brand he use, or other,please pm me. :cheers: MikeB - I salute you. :cheersty: Thank you for all you have done to help me. Get well soon.
Hello CebuAndy, On behave of this wonderful forum, we really appreciate you taking the time to personally thankMikeB for his unselfish contribution to help you out. I'm sure he is still in a lot of pain and morelikely drugged out from all that pain medication. And yet, MikeB is a real trooper with a goldenheart. Under your current circumstance, we wish you the very best of luck and pray for your safe arrivalto the Philippines. Respectfully -- Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It is good to know that there are people like Mike who are willing to help where they can. Hopefully your trip will be a little easier now. Incidentally Mike was the first to put his hand up when we required a volunteer to test the hospital system in Cebu,glad he came through.Just joking but I am sure glad Mike survived and hopefully will fully recover quickly. :tiphat: :mocking: