Bumping Into Someone Can Get You Killed

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Sad when something like this happens to anyone, but I bring it up because if it can happen to a Filipino, then it can also happen to one of us, maybe always best to apologize if we should accidentally bunk into someone, or even if they bunk into us. Glee Star Charice's Father Stabbed to Death in the Philippines

Charice's father, Ricky Pempengco, 40, was a construction worker who had been shopping Monday at a small grocery store in San Pedro, a township south of Manila, when he accidentally brushed up against another man.

The unidentified other man, who was allegedly drunk, became enraged and stabbed Pempengco with an ice pick in the chest and back, according to the Laguna province police chief, Senior Supt. Gilbert Cruz.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Well, it's all about being in the wrong place at the wrong time and where one lives, work or associate with! One just have to be aware of their surroundings and be prepared for whatever that may take place! Me personally, I avoid crowd places and don't hang out with drinking buddies anywhere or at any time, it's just asking for trouble! Been there and done all that long ago in my youth!

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Key word is they had a "Grudge", not just a random act.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Both men were drunk and had a "grudge" still a sad outcome. http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=743717&publicationSubCategoryId=63

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I just hope & pray that whoever did this is found and brought to justice.