Ellah Joy Witnesses Kidnapped

Markham
Posted
Posted

From today's Sun Star:

In another development, unidentified men allegedly abducted last Saturday two former witnesses in Pique’s abduction. But the twin brothers were returned home the next day with five kilos of rice and P100 each. The incident was reported by their mother, said Cebu Provincial Police Office Director Patrocinio Comendador. One of the brothers who are both minors had pointed to Norwegian national Sven Erik Berger and Cebuana nurse Karen Esdrelon as perpetrators.
Notice the two boys were returned home with P100 each - that is exactly the same amount of money that was placed inside Ellah Joy's school bag before it was discarded just east of Barili Town. A connection or a coincidence? Mark

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Might be best to wait and see what comes out of the investigation. The story does not say if the two witnesses have indicated that it had anything to do with the murder case. The two 50 peso bills in her backpack has also always been something that has me wondering?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Let me start out this way, if the news story is to be believed and if that is what happened, could it be a warning to the family to tell their kids to shut up. P100 being the same amount as found on a girl that turned up dead. hmmmmmm :89: Whatever the case, I sure hope no more children end up hurt or worse.

Garpo
Posted
Posted

If these two boys identified the wrong couple then I could see why the defense would want to call them as a witness but not the prosecution. To late for the prosecution to try to get them to identify somebody else or change their story.

• Like 1