Sending Pesos Within The Phl, From One Place To Another

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I got an email asking me how to send money from Cebu to Mindanao, and I know my wife and I used one of the Lhuillier Pawn shop to pawn shop to do a very quick transfer for us while we were there. Anyone know of some other quick ways and that might be even less expensive?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

L'Huillier is the one we use too. The alternative I have used, for sending a lot of money a lot of times, is to set up a bank account for the receiver, give her an ATM card. and do online, banknet money transfer from my bank account to hers,

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

You also have BDO Cash Cards & Smart Money.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
L'Huillier is the one we use too. The alternative I have used, for sending a lot of money a lot of times, is to set up a bank account for the receiver, give her an ATM card. and do online, banknet money transfer from my bank account to hers,
Your Ideal is a good one, easy way to save on those "fees" A suggestion to save on the monthly min,balance bank fees.Is to set a minimum balance on the ATM card, so if they w/d there is a small amount thats been "locked in" to prevent the account from being closed