You Don't Like The Radio Stations Here?

Mik
Posted
Posted

If you don't like your local radio stations you can probably find some music you like here (with no commercials): http://www.theradio.com The blues channel is pretty good.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Great link thanks! :thumbsup: I'm listening to the classic blues channel as I type this reply.Streaming audio via DSL in Manila or Cebu City works fairly well. I wish there was a faster connection for better quality feed. It

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
If you don't like your local radio stations you can probably find some music you like here (with no commercials): http://www.theradio.com The blues channel is pretty good.
Good site, they have lots of variety. However I did notice that the sensor, but I can deal with that.

• 6 months later...
Mik
Posted
Posted

I don't care much for commercial radio so I don't listen to local broadcast radio. Internet radio is much better. Theradio.com has improved. Before it would only play 3 songs and stop and I had to reload the page. Now they apparently changed something and it plays songs continuously. There should be something for everyone with a huge number of music categories.http://www.theradio.com/channels.cfm

Mik
Posted
Posted

Listening to the World-Japan channel is relaxing.World-JapanTraditional vocal and instrumental music of Japan, featuring classic shamisen, as well as bamboo flutes and koto.

• 2 weeks later...
tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

One thing i do because i hate commercials especially when im working in the UK is download podcasts from radio shows onto my itouch then put an FM transmitter on the itouch to tune my radio into..sounds a bit much but means i can play whatever i want without all the crap.. Also found that when out and about getting a good Cebu station is near impossible so will be doing the same when i get back in November.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just use the jukebox and listen to whatever I like on my computer.Jukebox :bedtime2:

• Like 1

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
I just use the jukebox and listen to whatever I like on my computer.Jukebox :lol:
but its when im driving i find it gets tedious.. especially if travelling for hours.. because i keep having to move the extension cable from house to house as i go along the road to keep the computer going..

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
I just use the jukebox and listen to whatever I like on my computer.Jukebox :lol:
but its when im driving i find it gets tedious.. especially if travelling for hours.. because i keep having to move the extension cable from house to house as i go along the road to keep the computer going..
Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I sometimes use a usb plug in INTERNET card in my laptop while in the car traveling around local areas and I also have a web phone, that way I can also play music from the Internet on my phone. Try it you might like it. SugarwareZ-004.gif ahhhh, all the new gadgets nowadays. :hystery: Edited by Mr. Lee

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
That would add to the time the trip takes,how about towing a generator,huh :hystery: