The Filipina The Closest Thing To Perfection

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Excellent, thank you for posting it. I always liked that song. :3_8_14[1]:

Jake
Posted
Posted

Thank you SJP52 -- love the lyrics "she's got a smile that heals me". But at the same token,my wife has a frown that would kill me as well........he, he. Good boy ako -- Jake

• Like 4

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

The Filipina The Closest Thing To Perfection? That was true maybe 23 yrs ago! No further comments, my wife is looking over my shoulders! :3_8_14[1]:

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted
The Filipina The Closest Thing To Perfection? That was true maybe 23 yrs ago! No further comments, my wife is looking over my shoulders! :thumbsup:
Yes Art you are right things are changing. But my wife is old school and thats what motivated my post.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
The Filipina The Closest Thing To Perfection? That was true maybe 23 yrs ago! No further comments, my wife is looking over my shoulders! :)
See what happens when 23 years of savings come into play :mocking: its all about money. :lol:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
The Filipina The Closest Thing To Perfection? That was true maybe 23 yrs ago! No further comments, my wife is looking over my shoulders! :)
See what happens when 23 years of savings come into play :mocking: its all about money. :lol:
Do you have a thing about talking over someone's head or are you just sarcastic in nature? :89:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
The Filipina The Closest Thing To Perfection? That was true maybe 23 yrs ago! No further comments, my wife is looking over my shoulders! :mocking:
See what happens when 23 years of savings come into play :lol: its all about money. :89:
Do you have a thing about talking over someone's head or are you just sarcastic in nature? :89:
Bit of both, see post http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?showtopic=10821&view=findpost&p=52736 . Sometimes I think I read this before :)

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
The Filipina The Closest Thing To Perfection? That was true maybe 23 yrs ago! No further comments, my wife is looking over my shoulders! :mocking:
See what happens when 23 years of savings come into play :lol: its all about money. :lol:
Bit of both, see post http://www.philippin...indpost&p=52736 . Sometimes I think I read this before :)
You just made my point and confirmed it by your own words! So, enough already of your heckling nature to put it mildly! :89: Now who's sensitive? :89:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

This was what I meant after 23 years of marriage that used to be the closet thing to perfection!post-682-0-40178600-1321615623_thumb.jpg post-682-0-28294200-1321615823_thumb.jpg post-682-0-87749700-1321615938_thumb.jpg