Myths And Facts About Joint Pain

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This might help to explain why some people feel better in the Philippines. Also might explain why those that :3_8_14[1]: hardly ever have pain in that elbow, it is from all the exercise lifting those beer mugs or bottles to your lips. :cheers: :dance: See, drinking is good for your health. :D There are lots of misconceptions about arthritis joint pain, but what's really going on? We'll separate out fact from fiction. Joint Pain Fact: Dry, warm weather helps relieve joint pain.According to Dr. McQuillan, arthritis patients feel an uncomfortable pressure in their joints on days of high humidity and low barometric pressure, especially just before a storm. A drier climate means a minimum of pressure. "Before you plan a major move, however, it's good to test out drier weather for a few weeks, to see if it works for you," says Dr. McQuillan.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yup, the warmer climate works for me some what, but I still have slight joint aches and pains and gout once in a while! So, I started lifting those beer mugs or bottles to my lips just recently. A matter of fact, I just bought a bottle of Smirnoff vodka and orange juice the other day and the bottle is half empty now! I'm going to buy a case of Red Horse tomorrow and see how it goes with that! Red Horse gives me a good buzz! :3_8_14[1]: