Clinton Motorcade Hit With Eggs In Manila

Garpo
Posted
Posted

This was reported on CNN news but I have not seen it in any of the local Philippines news yet. A motorcade carrying Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Philippines was pelted with eggs and other objects Wednesday, the State Department confirmed, but the car carrying Clinton was not hit and there were no injuries. Story

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
This was reported on CNN news but I have not seen it in any of the local Philippines news yet. A motorcade carrying Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Philippines was pelted with eggs and other objects Wednesday, the State Department confirmed, but the car carrying Clinton was not hit and there were no injuries. Story
It doesn't surprise me one bit. It would have been better if someone lob a basket full of fresh baluts at her.....he, he. I mentioned a long time ago that I saw a news article about a group of protesters infront of the US Embassy. One of the protesting Filipinos had a poster that said: YANKEES GO HOME, BUT TAKE ME WITH YOU
  • Like 3

Garpo
Posted
Posted

With all of the negative feeling towards us yank's here in the Philippines, it is always funny to see how many want to go live there. Something like "I hate them, unless I am them". :thumbsup:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

The torch lighting ceremony is a daily sunset ritual in Waikiki. At dusk, you will hear the sound of the conch shell and runners wearing only loincloth and carrying torches light the gas tiki lamps. The young Japanese girls all giggle with delight. I guess that is what happened to Hillary Clinton, although she ain't young. JJR