Househelp Hides Stolen Jewelry In Private Part

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So p100,000 fit in there. :) Well some was in her socks. :cheersty: It also seems someone cannot add. The girl was not too smart because she could not walk properly, I wonder if it hurt or she was climaxing when she walked. :) CEBU, Philippines - A female househelp was arrested by the police in Consolacion Wednesday morning for stealing over P100,000 worth of jewelry from her employers. Vilma Aying, 39, of Carmen, Cebu was placed under arrest after the several pieces of jewelry were recovered stashed in her private part. Librada said she discovered the missing pieces of jewelry when she asked the suspect to get her pair of earrings in her jewelry box. According to Librada, the suspect told her that she did not find the earrings in the box prompting her to check. To her surprise, the pair of earrings worth P18,000 was already gone. Aside from the earrings, two gold necklaces worth P36,000; two gold rings worth P54,000 and one gold bracelet worth P16,000 were also missing. Link

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Reminds me about the story of women stealing Butterball turkeys by wedging the turkey between their legs. They trained themselves to walk in a normal fashion even with 25 pounds of frozen turkey between their legs! The gang was caught after the supermarket manager became suspicious why so many women were coming to his store wearing long skirts. Department store security track women wearing long skits with their store surveillance cameras. The professionals have panty belts with hooks to hang all kinds of merchandise. One woman was caught with six pairs of expensive jeans. She had a "third leg" made of netting material to conceal the jeans. JJR

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I once removed a 'pear' from a woman's 'private part' (I was a RN in the hosptial). Did not bother me at all. But when she said she had to get home fast because she left her BF alone with her 4 yr old daughter..... well that made me a bit uncomfortable.