Car Service Manila To Laguna

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Hi all, Does anyone know of a good car service from Manila airport (or Makati) to the Santa Rosa Laguna area? I'm looking for options other than taxis that I could pre-arrange. I'm going to Santa Rosa / Tagaytay as the first leg of my journey to visit some possible retirement spots. Second stop will probably be Cebu. I may or not spend my first night after arrival in Makati. Thanks!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi all, Does anyone know of a good car service from Manila airport (or Makati) to the Santa Rosa Laguna area? I'm looking for options other than taxis that I could pre-arrange. I'm going to Santa Rosa / Tagaytay as the first leg of my journey to visit some possible retirement spots. Second stop will probably be Cebu. I may or not spend my first night after arrival in Makati. Thanks!
For Manila someone else will have to chime in but for Cebu you could contact Danny Noy, he runs a taxi service but will charge a flat rate for trips and has other drives as well. Philippines Domestic Call: 09193753071 US International Call: 011-63-919-375-3071 Other Countries Dial: 0011-63-919-375-3071 Via Email us here for quotes and questions: dannymar07@yahoo.com.ph

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
For Manila someone else will have to chime in but for Cebu you could contact Danny Noy, he runs a taxi service but will charge a flat rate for trips and has other drives as well. Philippines Domestic Call: 09193753071 US International Call: 011-63-919-375-3071 Other Countries Dial: 0011-63-919-375-3071 Via Email us here for quotes and questions: dannymar07@yahoo.com.ph
Thank you!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

We live in Sta. Rosa Laguna and and we use Safari Rental. Here's the company website when renting a vehicle with driver: http://www.safariren...ri_contact.html HEAD OFFICE MAKATI STATION1839 Eureka St., La Paz Village, Makati CityTelephone Nos. : (02) 890-7851 , 890-3606, 899-2942, 896-5927, 896-4196Cell. Nos.: 0922-8903006 (Sun)Fax No.: (02) 899-2304E-mail : info@safarirentacarinc.com BRANCHES STA. ROSA, LAGUNA STATIONUnit 23A 2/F Paseo 3 Paseo de Sta. Rosa Complex, Sta. Rosa, LagunaManila Direct: (02) 994-9227Tel. No.: (049) 541-1958Tel/Fax No.: (049) 541-1959Cell No.: 0915-6215797 CAVITE STATIONNo. 36 Governors Drive, Barangay Manggahan Gen. Trias, CaviteManila Direct: (02) 330-9065Tel. No.: (046) 402-0394Tel/Fax No.: (046) 509-2076Cell No.: 0915-6269465 CALAMBA, LAGUNA STATIONUnit 15 Regalena Bldg. 9049 National Highway Barangay Turbina, Calamba, LagunaManila Direct: (02) 359-4924Tel. No.: (049) 545-2588Tel/Fax No.: (049) 545-9675Cell No.: 0915-6861433

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Thanks Art2ro! That one might be perfect for my needs!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
We live in Sta. Rosa Laguna and and we use Safari Rental. Here's the company website when renting a vehicle with driver: http://www.safariren...ri_contact.html HEAD OFFICE MAKATI STATION1839 Eureka St., La Paz Village, Makati CityTelephone Nos. : (02) 890-7851 , 890-3606, 899-2942, 896-5927, 896-4196Cell. Nos.: 0922-8903006 (Sun)Fax No.: (02) 899-2304E-mail : info@safarirentacarinc.com BRANCHES STA. ROSA, LAGUNA STATIONUnit 23A 2/F Paseo 3 Paseo de Sta. Rosa Complex, Sta. Rosa, LagunaManila Direct: (02) 994-9227Tel. No.: (049) 541-1958Tel/Fax No.: (049) 541-1959Cell No.: 0915-6215797 CAVITE STATIONNo. 36 Governors Drive, Barangay Manggahan Gen. Trias, CaviteManila Direct: (02) 330-9065Tel. No.: (046) 402-0394Tel/Fax No.: (046) 509-2076Cell No.: 0915-6269465 CALAMBA, LAGUNA STATIONUnit 15 Regalena Bldg. 9049 National Highway Barangay Turbina, Calamba, LagunaManila Direct: (02) 359-4924Tel. No.: (049) 545-2588Tel/Fax No.: (049) 545-9675Cell No.: 0915-6861433
Art2ro, secondary question,if you don't mind. Do you think it is a good idea for me, a rookie Phils driver, to drive in the Sta. Rosa / Tagaytay area? I know I won't drive in Manila but maybe it is OK out your way. BTW, thank you for your service to our country!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
We live in Sta. Rosa Laguna and and we use Safari Rental. Here's the company website when renting a vehicle with driver: http://www.safariren...ri_contact.html
Art2ro, secondary question,if you don't mind. Do you think it is a good idea for me, a rookie Phils driver, to drive in the Sta. Rosa / Tagaytay area? I know I won't drive in Manila but maybe it is OK out your way. BTW, thank you for your service to our country!
From my experience driving here in the Philippines, it's best that you know the lay of the land before even getting behind the wheel of any type of vehicle including a motorcycle!I only own a 1979 Toyota Corolla and me personally, I only drive a few days a week short distances just for our weekly grocery shopping at SM mall just a few miles away from where we live and we always avoid the rush hour traffic which usually is between 5am to 8am and 4pm to 7pm in our area. I hardly ever drive at night unless it's something of urgency or an emergency, because your chances are greater to get into an accident especially when it's raining and one can no longer see the lines on the road or highway and the bright halogen lights vehicles have which makes visibility worst and on most roads there are alot of pot holes to avoid especially during the rain season when the heavy rain water covers the deep dangerous potholes! Been there and done that and costly damage to my car's suspension and wheel alignment!No matter how good of a driver one may think they are, if one doesn't know the lay of the land, is asking for trouble! Leave the driving to a experienced driver in the know eliminating the stress and hassles driving in this crazy 3rd world country! So, once you are familiar with the area, it's up to you to take your chances in driving in the Philippines and you better have a good reputable comprehensive insurance company to back you up in case of a serious accident, because being a foreigner, the court system and victims may just rake you over the coals even with just a minor fender bender! Good Luck! Edited by Art2ro

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
We live in Sta. Rosa Laguna and and we use Safari Rental. Here's the company website when renting a vehicle with driver: http://www.safariren...ri_contact.html
From my experience driving here in the Philippines, it's best that you know the lay of the land before even getting behind the wheel of any type of vehicle including a motorcycle! I only own a 1979 Toyota Corolla and me personally, I only drive a few days a week short distances just for our weekly grocery shopping at SM mall just a few miles away from where we live and we always avoid the rush hour traffic which usually is between 5am to 8am and 4pm to 7pm in our area. I hardly ever drive at night unless it's something of urgency or an emergency, because your chances are greater to get into an accident especially when it's raining and one can no longer see the lines on the road or highway and the bright halogen lights vehicles have which makes visibility worst and on most roads there are alot of pot holes to avoid especially during the rain season when the heavy rain water covers the deep dangerous potholes! Been there and done that and costly damage to my car's suspension and wheel alignment! No matter how good of a driver one may think they are, if one doesn't know the lay of the land, is asking for trouble! Leave the driving to a experienced driver in the know eliminating the stress and hassles driving in this crazy 3rd world country! So, once you are familiar with the area, it's up to you to take your chances in driving in the Philippines and you better have a good reputable comprehensive insurance company to back you up in case of a serious accident, because being a foreigner, the court system and victims may just rake you over the coals even with just a minor fender bender! Good Luck!
Thanks Art2ro! That is the advice I was expecting but I thought I would double check.
  • Like 1