Visa For My Wife?

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Can somebody tell me if I file form 129 k-3 visa request. Do I still need to to file and send form 130 with it?

Steve
Posted
Posted

An I-130 must be filed prior to filing the I-129F for a spouse. Once you receive the I-797, Notice of Action aka NOA, indicating that the I-130 has been received, then you can file a copy of the I-797, along with a Form I-129F on behalf of your spouse and any children.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
An I-130 must be filed prior to filing the I-129F for a spouse. Once you receive the I-797, Notice of Action aka NOA, indicating that the I-130 has been received, then you can file a copy of the I-797, along with a Form I-129F on behalf of your spouse and any children.
Way to go Steve! I was hoping someone would come out and save the day. Thank you -- Jake

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good Luck on attempting to get a VISA for your wife,have you read the "info" on the uscis site..? NOTE Started separate topic for B1/B2 Visa Bossman

Edited by Bossman
split topic

Garpo
Posted
Posted
Thank you Steve. That answered my question.