Organ Stealing

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Anyone else hear lots about vans cruising around, kidnapping children for their organs, and dumping the bodies later? My wife was telling me about it a lot a month or so ago in our area. I said if it's true, what's the mayor or the police going to do about it? Could they set up a check point on the only road in and out of town? Nothing happened, so I assume it wasn't true, but the rumor mill is always churning out stories.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Old news, everyone knows rich Foreigners are behind it. :lol:http://www.snopes.com/horrors/robbery/kidney.asp

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Seems like every barangay in every city has the same story. If you dig deeper you will find no specifics beyond somebody somewhere reporting a kid missing and an SUV or van with foreign culprits sighted. Never any details

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

This same story was going around Catbalogan in October about a kid snatched as he / she left school. I told them it was just a story and they said but a TEACHER saw it.. So I said. WHAT teacher at WHAT school and WHERE is the school principle meeting to discuss security? Then was the end of it.Other than the girl taken and killed in Cebu last year, does ANYONE have any ACTUAL knowledge of an incident or a news article or a child being taken? With the high number of street children running around and looking for money, IF there was someone looking for a kid, it would most likly be a street kid taken quietly and no one the wiser.If it were a case of wanting organs... no shortage of parents willing to sell a kids kidney! They have 2 ...right?

• Like 2