Beware Of Thieves

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Just a word of warning to you all.On monday 12th december my girlfriend had her chain snatched from her neck and today she had her bag of mangos snatched. This happened in J Osmena street which is at the side of the National bookstore of from Mango/Gen Maxilom ave. The chain was stolen by 2 18? year olds she told me that they were well dressed this happened at 21.45 when she was coming home from work.The mangos were stolen whilst I was there with her by Route stop this was by a gang of very young boys at 10.45 about 6 in number. My girlfriend is ok but a little shaken. So just be careful around this area.Cheers Kevin

• Like 1

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the warning Kevin ! I was often in this area at all times of the day and night, and often used to walk this route from the Apple Tree Suites to Robinsons. I have always been lucky and dress down anyway, and probably look too poor to rob ! There was one time, somewhere around Colon Street near the metro, when a little boy of about 5 or 6 tried to pick my pocket as I was walking. I felt the movement and caught the hand from the outside of my shorts, and gave it a big squeeze, and just kept walking as if nothing had happened !

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

this could solve your problemhttp://philippines-expats.com/index.php?/topic/11035-cebu-city-death-squad-very-active-lately/page__pid__54156#entry54156

• Like 1