German Stabbed Dead In Negros Occidental

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

I wonder where his wife could have gone at midnight and not returned until 6:30 AM? This one should not be to hard to figure out. I know, he stabbed himself to death, and some people do not wish to read about stuff like this :angry: but it does happen and IMHO people need to be aware of it. So this guy moved to this area 2 months ago, I wonder if it was against his wife's wishes. Even stabbed in the head, so it seems that he really pissed someone off. maybe he another one of those expats that thinks it is OK to tell off locals and knows there could never be any consequences because it only happens to the other guy.

The police in Negros Occidental are investigating the death of a German national who was stabbed in his house in Bago City in Negros Occidental on Monday.

The victim, Herman Knitz, 72, bore at least eight stab wounds and injuries in different parts of body, including the head, the news site

Visayan Daily Star

reported on Tuesday.

Bago City police head Superintendent Simeon Gane said Knitz was described as a “loner” who had no enemies. The victim had been married to Ranela for 11 years.

The report said the victim had been staying in Bago City for two months.

His wife reportedly left their house at midnight on Sunday and returned to find her husband's body in his room at about 6:30 a.m. the next day.

An initial investigation showed that there had been no forced entry into the victim's house at Palanca Subdivision in Brgy. Poblacion, Bago City.

The key to the victim's vault and his wallet were missing but police said no other valuables were taken in the house.

Link

Edited by Mr. Lee

Jake
Posted
Posted
:o :(
Hey Mugs,I guess from your two icons, you were both shocked and sadden? Please tell us what's on your mind sir.Respectfully -- Jake

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Bago is the next city south of us.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Follow up to the story. Seems to be someone really hated this poor old retired school teacher 72 years old. I hope they catch whoever did it but as we know from past killings, rarely do they even look.

While no valuable items were missing from the house of victim Herman Knitz, 72, the key to his vault in the bank and his wallet were missing, Supt. Simeon Gane, Bago police chief, said.Gane said the bank vault contains the money and jewelries of the victim and his Filipina wife.Knitz, a retired German school teacher, succumbed to 15 stab wounds and injuries in the head when he was stabbed and hit with a hammer by at least two suspects, Gane said.He also said the suspects may have been known to the victim, saying that there was no sign of forced entry to his house.
Story HERE

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Seems STRANGE that the "wife" leaves at 12am and reappear(return) at 6.30am.If she does this on a regular basis I can FULLY understand but on the "night" her husband of 11 years is killed, has NO KNOWN ENEMIES, SOMETHING just doesnt ADD UP. DOES ANYONE else "SMELL" anything?BLACK WIDOW strikes again ?? Hummmm

• Like 1

Bundy
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here we go again............. " A LONER WHO HAD NO ENEMIES"...........At the very least, he had TWO enemies!

Edited by Bundy
  • Like 1

Mugs
Posted
Posted
:hystery: :hystery:
Hey Mugs,I guess from your two icons, you were both shocked and sadden? Please tell us what's on your mind sir.Respectfully -- Jake
yes jake that was what i meant sorry i am a man of few words.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
:hystery: :(
yes jake that was what i meant sorry i am a man of few words.
Thanks Mugs. Most of the time it's best if a clear message is posted sometimes a very short answer can be taken the wrong way or confuse things.... trust me I've done both! :hystery: