Gold: The Protector And Creator Of Jobs

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

As some of you know I have been preaching investment in gold for some while. It was the only asset that showed a positive return in 2008 unless you gambol on FX.Rarely do I read an article that sums up where we are so simplistically and I though I should share it. I my view we have gone too far to reverse back to a gold standard but imo something similar will need to be achieved.http://www.plata.com.mx/mplata/articulos/a...fiidarticulo=91Gold: the protector and creator of jobs Hugo Salinas Price Some readers may ask themselves,

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Gold seems to be climbing again and it may not stop for a while, as a lot of people and nations seek shelter from a possible financial melt down. Anyone care to share their ideas where people who have some extra money, should put that money?

post-40-1234880218_thumb.png

Markham
Posted
Posted
Anyone care to share their ideas where people who have some extra money, should put that money?
In my pocket :welcome:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

A coffee can buried in the back yard?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
A coffee can buried in the back yard?
Yes, but what to put in that coffee can? I personally like a PVC pipe with sealed caps on the ends, much better than a coffee can.It will do no good to put paper money in the coffee can, it will have to be silver or gold IMO.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I bought food. If it gets bad enough I'll get plenty of silver and gold. :)