Thumb Print For Payment

United Army
Posted
Posted

I was talking with my wife the other day and asking her how would shy pay a hospital if I was in a car accident and arrived at the hospital unconscious. If your wife does not have enough cash on hand or does not have a credit card in her name how would she pay... So we were at Chong Hua Hospital in Cebu yesterday and I asked the cashier about this situation. I have a credit card in my name only, and the cashier said they would take my thumb print and then use my credit card for payment.Has anyone heard of this???

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I was talking with my wife the other day and asking her how would shy pay a hospital if I was in a car accident and arrived at the hospital unconscious. If your wife does not have enough cash on hand or does not have a credit card in her name how would she pay... So we were at Chong Hua Hospital in Cebu yesterday and I asked the cashier about this situation. I have a credit card in my name only, and the cashier said they would take my thumb print and then use my credit card for payment.Has anyone heard of this???
Not sure how that would stand up if it came to a dispute about taking money from your credit card but from my understanding the police do the same thing down at the station here in Australia,take finger prints then issue a fine, same thing :o