Flights Are Booked, Davao And Cebu

Curley
Posted
Posted

Excited? Yes, Christmas? No. My flights are booked I arrive in Davao Friday 13th Jan (good date, but what the heck) for 3 weeks, I'd love to meet for a chat with any expats willing to part with info in exchange for beer(s). Our plan is to split the time between Davao and Cebu, to get an idea about where to start living, look at some property and generally get a feel of the places.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Wow, I'm envious of you Curley..... what an adventure.We plan to visit the month of July.

Curley
Posted
Posted

If I was sensible I would wait as well, I only left the Philippines less than 2 months ago! Ah well, beggar the expense, you can't take it with you.

• Like 2

Mugs
Posted
Posted
Excited? Yes, Christmas? No. My flights are booked I arrive in Davao Friday 13th Jan (good date, but what the heck) for 3 weeks, I'd love to meet for a chat with any expats willing to part with info in exchange for beer(s). Our plan is to split the time between Davao and Cebu, to get an idea about where to start living, look at some property and generally get a feel of the places.
have a great trip.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have to go back to the UK 16 jan but plan on being back asap so will not see you but have a great timekevin

Curley
Posted
Posted

Thanks Sonjack. looks like being a find out for yourself trip.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Don`t worry someone will help you from here but I suppose many of them are busy at the moment with the celebrations etc anyway have a good timeKevin

randiei
Posted
Posted
Wow, I'm envious of you Curley..... what an adventure.We plan to visit the month of July.
Yeah, I'm envious of you too Brother Curley!! Sounds like you have a good plan, and I like your attitude, "You can't take it with you!"I'm planing on going to the PI (Tacloban) Feb. 8-28, and hoping to chase down some of these guys in Cebu. Will you be there in February?Randy

Curley
Posted
Posted

I leave on the 2nd Feb unfortunately. Unless of course someone is lying on my shirt :23_11_60[2]: