"hiv Positive" Australian Faces Trafficking Raps

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

CEBU, Philippines - An Australian national, reportedly HIV positive, is facing charges before the City Prosecutor’s Office for transporting three minor boys to one of the hotels in Cebu City allegedly for sexual exploitation.Senior Inspector Maria Theresa Macatangay of the Police Regional Office (PRO-7) Regional Intelligence Division (RID) filed four complaints against the 48-year-old Australian national, from Melbourne Australia working and said to be working for the Professional Investment Services PTY LTD.He is facing charges for violation of Republic Act 9208 otherwise known as Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act and three counts for the violation of Section 5 paragraph (b) of Republic Act 7610 otherwise known as Protection of Children against Abuse, Exploitation and Discrimination Act.Section 5 of paragraph (b) RA 7610 refers to those who commit the act of sexual intercourse or lascivious conduct with a child exploited in prostitution or subject to other sexual abuse.According to Macatangay, they were able to arrest the respondent inside the hotel with three minor boys after an informant reported to them.The surveillance came after the Australian Embassy sent an endorsement letter to them regarding the respondent’s alleged activities.Link

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Pardon my abrasiveness, but if proven guilty, these are the buggers that should be turned over to the vigilante squad, taken out the back and shot.

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Same as this topic I think;,just now they added in the HIV bit.http://www.philippin...-arrested-cebu/
Yes I knew it was possibly the same, but the HIV puts a whole new twist on it since it has been my belief for quite a while that people who know they have HIV will not risk sex in their own countries for fear of being prosecuted as is happening in the US and many first world countries nowadays, so off to third world countries they go to spread their disease just to get their rocks off. Criminal transmission of HIVAs Bundy wrote above, those people should be given the death sentence (one way or another) but burned alive would be better than a bullet because where there is blood, there is a chance of spreading their disease with those who may come in contact with it.
  • Like 1