School Costs

TERENCE
Posted
Posted

anyone have any idea of costs for enrolement for private english schools reaon im asking is im planning to build a private school 6 classroms 25 to 30 kids in class taught by real english teachers good selling point ha? wat red tape can i expect look foreward to hear tour ideas my friendssorry for long absence from this forum been so busy

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
anyone have any idea of costs for enrolement for private english schools reaon im asking is im planning to build a private school 6 classroms 25 to 30 kids in class taught by real english teachers good selling point ha? wat red tape can i expect look foreward to hear tour ideas my friendssorry for long absence from this forum been so busy
Where are you planning to do this? I have seen some former English school closed down and buildings up for rent in recent times.

TERENCE
Posted
Posted

in magalang near angeles city good catchment area im there in march tnx ur reply

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Establishing a private school (kindergarten, elementary or high school) might be difficult because of the licensing and accreditation requirements. With your access to American English teachers, instead of Philippine English, one possibility is to consider offering language tutorial services to the numerous call centers opening around Angeles City. The owners are required, under the terms of their contract, to hire employees who speak standard American English or neutral accent English. Some of these call centers are actually Internet language schools with Philippine instructors teaching English to Korean and Japanese students. Your role is to train the English language instructors.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Good luck!!!!I do not want to discourage you. Consider the cost of the building, the cost of school equipment, the fees of a couple of foreign teachers...then you look the price you want to charge. Do a rough calculation.Even well established kindergardens or primary schools of the size you plan they hardly make it to have 30-40 kids all in all, they will be happy if they reach this number.I sent my son to a private kindergarden in the neighborhood for a while (similar to yours i guess). I was paying 3000p/month.It was surviving because it was runned from a couple who both were teachers and teaching there, no one else was employed other than a cleaner and a yaya.Think again!!!! and again and again!!!!

• Like 1

TERENCE
Posted
Posted

many thanks for all your replies i weilcome your feedback in this matter im in phils march to review my business plans i like the idea of the call centre tuition in english i will research that when im there great help J. J. R .

• 4 weeks later...
daisy
Posted
Posted
I think by this you mean a nursery/kindergarten school? you can eventually go to another year level afterward and it would be best to start slowly like nursery, kindergarten 1 and 2. then next SY you will have your grade 1 or you can include Grade 1 right away depending on how fast you will work with DepEd requirements. Yes having a real English teacher would be an advantage but a lot better if your partner is also a license school teacher!
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Okieboy
Posted
Posted

my son goes to a private school, it is very small, this year 189 students grades 1 thru 5 they learn english ,it is doing very well they have added more class rooms and there are more students every year and the cost is very low p6,500 to enter than p750 a month or about p7,500 a year