Retiree Activities Office (R A O) Newsletter Sections 1 & 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

A great source of information for active duty and retired military members residing in the Philippines! Add it to your favorite bookmarks! http://www2.mozcom.c...br/raonews1.htmhttp://www2.mozcom.c...br/raonews2.htm

• Like 2

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Thanks Art! Lots of useful information.

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Yeah, I've been relying on those two Newsletters for many years now, which is updated on a monthly basis and thought other retired military members on this forum will also benefit from all the good information provided by the RAO director, Jim Boyd of Angeles City.

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Yeah, I've been relying on those two Newsletters for many years now, which is updated on a monthly basis and thought other retired military members on this forum will also benefit from all the good information provided by the RAO director, Jim Boyd of Angeles City.
Definitely great info, and it will be even more beneficial in about 1 or 2 years once I'm retired from the Air Force and living there. Does the RAO have a website the he posts the letters on?

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Definitely great info, and it will be even more beneficial in about 1 or 2 years once I'm retired from the Air Force and living there. Does the RAO have a website the he posts the letters on?
Found the website. Amazing what you can find if you Google it :unsure:
  • Like 1