• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Call me. :thumbsup:

Bruce
Posted
Posted

From where? Philippine Air is having some specials, but they also play a bait and switch game. Current round trip from LA to Manila and back again is about $1100 or less USD. They advertise a fake lower price say $638 but when you add in the taxes and fees, you up to around $1100 or so.In country specials also as cebu pacific is under cutting them but they also cancel more flights for stupid reasons....

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I asked a couple of travel agencies to get me some on-ward (throwaway) one-way tickets from Manila to Hong Kong for the month of March. They quoted me, P8,000 for two passengers! So, I found my own tickets on-line via Cebu Pacific Air and only paid P3,250.50 for two people. So, go figure why the big difference? The hidden or unknown charges travel agents add on to the tickets! I found out that the travel tax is not included at the time of purchase via on-line, where as the travel agent will add it on to the price of the ticket upon purchase, which they say is their policy! Anyway, why should anyone pay the travel tax when the reason for the tickets are for throwaway purposes only!

• Like 1