If You Got To Die

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Businessman dies in bed with 2 women MANILA, Philippines - With his wife away, a Filipino-Chinese businessman brought home two sex workers but died before he could have sex with them in the master bedroom of his house in Barangay Saint Peter, Quezon City at past midnight yesterday.The 53-year-old man’s relatives said his wife went abroad last week.Policemen found sex toys and a Chinese sex enhancement drug in the bedroom.The two women said the man picked them up along Quezon Avenue and brought them home. They said he agreed to pay them P500 each.One of the women told police that the businessman had just worn one of the sex toys and was about to have sex with her when he suddenly collapsed.They asked the man’s neighbors for help. The security guard of the subdivision called up village authorities, but the man was already dead when they arrived.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Interesting and typical when the person is a Foreigner or Chinese Filipino the press is going to spin it ugly, hateful even. Was this really necessary news? Just how would it affect the surviving family members?It was kinda sad the dude was unable to finish what he started. :th_unfair:Not taking a shot at you Lee only the media.

Edited by Old55

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Interesting and typical when the person is a Foreigner or Chinese Filipino the press is going to spin it ugly, hateful even. Was this really necessary news? Just how would it affect the surviving family members?It was kinda sad the dude was unable to finish what he started. :th_unfair:Not taking a shot at you Lee only the media.
No problem Dan, you are always welcome to take a shot at me, seems others enjoy doing it. lolThe main point I was making with the post was exactly as you wrote, we non locals, have to be extra careful what we do, or we most likely will end up as front page news and rarely shown in a good light when we do. Is it fair, I really do not know, but it is fact. Something as private as this should never have been published with all the unnecessary details, such as he offered to pay them each p500 each, well I hope he paid them before the start :thumbsup: but at least he probably went out with a smile on his face. I would bet money they were already into it when he died, or the two girls were into it as he watched because who dies before the start and with no stimulation. :( The second point I wished to make is about possibly buying street sex supplements sold that we have no idea what the heck is in them, so if we are going to play, then at least buy the right stuff from a legit drug store.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The main issue I see is that they brought out that the "activity" was held in the matrimonial bed. That would be a huge loss of face to the wife and family. There was no need to include that detail.It's common for Filipino men to mess around and it is amusing on one hand to read about it. The news paper could have let it all slide.... But the dude was darn indiscreet truly made some poor choices.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Yeah... boo hoo, real sad, condolences to the family.... OK, did the article say anything about the phone numbers of the women???? Long time or short time for the 500p each..... Snacks included? If no numbers, how about the cross road on Quezon Ave... Any description of the two women (beyond the usual 5' tall and long black hair)? I usually stay in Makati when passing thru Manila ...... but if the situation arises (that would be a double entendre) I might be willing to take a taxi (or 4 rides and a walk) up to Quezon City.... you know, everyone should have a back up plan.... Anyone know the widow's name? Anyone? Insurance money? Jus ax'in......Hey... when I die.... I would like it to be in similar circumstances..... Certainly better than that French stiff (another double entendre) that was seen in the company of MEN and had pills all over the bathroom floor...... Now that is awkward......And for those who think it was an embarrassing article for 53 yr old man and the family..... At least HE was reported wearing the 'sex toy' (why???) and not one of the women!

• Like 1